- Doctorate and Master’s degree entrance scholarship grants are given to Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, and Summa Cum Laude graduates (or the equivalent) except during summer term. Applications for scholarship should be submitted in duplicate with the necessary supporting papers to the Scholarship and Awards Committee, through the School Dean. The scholarship can be renewed if the grantee is enrolled in six (6) units and obtained an average of 1.5 for master’s program and 1.25 for doctorate program.
- Discounts on Tuition Fees to Teachers for Master’s degree studiesIn its commitment to provide quality education to a wide range of clientele, SMU grants a 50% discount on tuition fees to the following individuals upon application and upon submission of a certificate of employment:
SMU COLLEGE GRADUATES
- Teaching in CICM / Diocesan Schools
- Teaching in Catholic Schools in Ifugao, Isabela, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino
- SMU graduates teaching in non-Catholic schools (Public or private)
- Non-SMU graduates teaching in Catholic Schools in Ifugao, Isabela, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino